Although receiving care at home is an ideal choice for many patients, it is not the only option. In cases where there is no caregiver, the caregiver can no longer keep up with the needs of their loved one or a patient simply requires the support of a team, a residence can be the answer.
MJHS has several highly respected residences.
- MJHS Hospice Inpatient Residence at Menorah
- MJHS Hospice- Muriel and Harold Block Hospice Residence in the Bronx
- MJHS Mollie and Jack Zicklin Hospice Residence in Riverdale
- MJHS Hospice- Inpatient Unit at Mount Sinai Beth Israel in Manhattan
- MJHS Hospice- Inpatient Unit at Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare in Brooklyn
- MJHS Hospice-Inpatient Unit at Silvercrest Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation in Queens